Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i'm wide awake and so alive.

Things I truly enjoy:

-berries

-the seaside

-granola


-travel

-driving at night with the windows down.

- my "Beach at Night" mix

-mobile smoke breaks


-eye freckles

-late night blog posts

-wine


-clear moonless skies

-summer

-sea grass


-antiques

-1910s Victorian style

-glassblowing

-impressionism

-airplanes


-new hampshire

-Russia

-lemonade, homemade

-blank notebooks.

-used up notebooks too

-Rexhame and the windmill at night

-remembering dreams

-spontaneity

-Alfred Noyes and e.e. cummings

-eclectic cuisine

-learning

-my pandora station

-laughing

-climbing rocks

-storytelling

-space and time

-rollercoasters

-reading

-sunsets

-megan follows Y

i truly enjoy so much at the moment. my summer will be warm honey and ethereal.

i believe in godless pale blue skies

that match my eyes
in the end i surmise
it's all a surprise
making everday
a birthday.

2 comments: