Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sleepless and at it again.

ok yeah, at that moment of that last bizarre post i did feel dark and moody. i do feel lost sometimes and panicking at not knowing myself. but really who does? if you say you do you're a fool. people who pretend to know things are fools.

my last post was just my mind trash again, blowing around and needing to get out. i may not quite know me, but i know elements of myself.

-im 21 years old.
-i love martha's vineyard
-i love warm weather
-i love very open skies
-i love the beach
-i love to read
-i love to find new things
-i love sharing secrets
-i love poems
-i love restaurants
-i love dogs
-i love to travel
-i love to create
-i love quotes
-i love antiques
-i love personal connections
-i love to laugh
-i love the feeling of hope
-i love exercise
-i love to pretend

this is just a reminder for myself. im tired of always forgetting.
i think i get hung up on little things. like phrases and innuendos; small details.

i forget about the big picture.

curse of the jeweler.

No comments:

Post a Comment