Monday, October 19, 2009

The Sun Came Out.

Nannies and Grampies make everything feel better. I think I'll stay for a spell in South Carolina this winter, either winter or spring break. My grandparents venture down for the entire winter (they live life right) and stay in Hilton Head, so I think for a week or so I'll tag along. That will give me something to look forward to. Plus, I'll be 21, and wine with old card games and stories about old NH vacations would be the relaxation I need after this semester.

I love that I'm writing when I feel like I need it, but it distracts me in my day so much. I need to save it for late nights, but then again I won't sleep. Today I should've been very busy with cleaning but I don't know where to start or pick up where I left off. So many things to donate, sort, find a home for, or get rid of. I want it to look brand new, because right now I feel like I'm 18 in it.

I was thinking how I subconsciously change everything in my life at the same time. When I was ten, I changed schools, changed rooms, and changed friends. When I got my first real job I changed my room too, and the last time I changed my room I was seventeen and I completely gutted and rebuilt that thing. I think I also started Marylous around that time. I'm a firm believer in when you have a cluttered rom you have a cluttered mind. Too bad my now cluttered mind keeps me from fixing this crazy room.
I need organizational skills desperately.

I like the point made to me last night that Halloween should start the new year. It will for me from here on out because what better time to kick off a new beginning then in a transition month of seasons changing, with a holiday where no one cares and everyones becomse EXACTLY what they want to be? It's fantastic. I had a lovely Halloween last year and met some of the coolest and most enlightened people and learned alot and had a lot of fun. I feel like it essentially continued since then, and now a year later I keep learning and gaining new ideas, which is how I want all of my days to be lived. Though I am irrational at times and overly opinionated about certain things I adore hearing what everyone else has to say about anything. We all look at the same picture, just behind different lenses.

Life's ok today.

No comments:

Post a Comment